hoe kun je steunen

een gift van 40 euro of meer overschrijven naar











Kom op tegen Kanker






gegevens volgen nog !!!




steeds met een fiscaal attest !














donderdag 14 april 2011

for the fans abroad

The fight against cancer, in all its forms, has driven me to this bold challenge to ride 1000 km in four consecuitive days. All the money generated is going fully in to research  projects in Flanders, Belgium, fighting against cancer. Believe me, it's wurthwhile! I got involved in some projects,and can confirm the enthousiasm and dedications of the researchers. We all will benifit eventually.

If you feel encouraged to donate , please do. I need to ride 1000 kilometers and gather at least 5000 euro to fullfil my challenge!

Kom op tegen Kanker
iban  BE 14 7331 9999 9983
bic KRED BE BB
acount number 488-6666666-84

please do not forget to 'mention'  this number: 170-027-439 and the mention of 'DONATION' 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten